Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
hmmm...check this vid out ;)

to the wild...and years later came back and recognized em

:01nocomment8so:

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted (edited)
Yea... I want one.... I wonder where you can purchase one!

You gotta have 1000 hours of training. Your home has to be inspected once a year by the state to make sure it up to par keeping an animal like that inside and outside the place. You gotta have indoor and outdoor enclosures for the thing. Oh wait, theres more. If it gets loose, you're going to prison. Probly talking like 10k for everything.. then the cat. or.. whatever you like. lol.. Plus meat everyday.. plus not letting anyone come over for fear of them being mauled to death. You couldnt take it in hand to hand combat.. so why would I want to live with that? Tony Montana had a tiger.. Oh yeah. Do you remember what cat piss smells like? Imagine WILD cat piss.. awful gamey. Giant cat poop as well.. Sounds pretty sweet.. where do I sign?

Edited by Powered By Hate
Posted
if i remember right, i believe i read about those on yahoo before, im thinking they're like 20 g's because its a rare breed or some shit. Savannah Cats

I am not saying that isn't a panther, but I agree with AJ. the look alot like these cats. Ohh, and check out these prices:

* F1 (75% Serval) $10,000 - $12,000

* F1 (50% Serval) $10,000 - $12,000

* F2 (25% Serval) $4,500 - $7,000

* F3 (12.5% Serval) $2,000 - $4,000

* F4 & F5 $2,000 - $5,000

Kittens will sometimes be priced out of the given ranges

I 'm just saying, the guy may have a really fancy, very expensive, and very big cross breed of a bengal or serval of some sort. He might just be pulling your leg with a really big tale of a elusive kitty. And I thought florida panthers were black mostly....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Guest Powered By Hate
Posted
I am not saying that isn't a panther, but I agree with AJ. the look alot like these cats. Ohh, and check out these prices:

* F1 (75% Serval) $10,000 - $12,000

* F1 (50% Serval) $10,000 - $12,000

* F2 (25% Serval) $4,500 - $7,000

* F3 (12.5% Serval) $2,000 - $4,000

* F4 & F5 $2,000 - $5,000

Kittens will sometimes be priced out of the given ranges

I 'm just saying, the guy may have a really fancy, very expensive, and very big cross breed of a bengal or serval of some sort. He might just be pulling your leg with a really big tale of a elusive kitty. And I thought florida panthers were black mostly....

Lol.. that thing is a KITTEN. Its gonna be 150lbs. I really dont think hes pulling my leg at all. It you look at the little greyish one with spots you can see its a baby. That orange one with spots.. I dont know what it is. He said it was from Africa and can jump head high easily. Ive never seen a FL panther in the wild, I dunno. Could be blue for all I know. Then again.. he did say I was gonna sell him 31 10.50 15 michelin LTX's for 119 a piece.. which is bullshit. So he could very well be lying. Kenny told me he brought in a male that look like that years ago but it was 200lbs and scared the fuck out of alot of people.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...