i think you needa re evaluate the whole 4x4 thing maybe do 2x4s instead but either way its going to heavy as hell. if you just wanna make a wall hella strong fiberglass that biotch with some thick mat and some good glue and youll have a hard time breakin that shit.

2 18'' fi btls fully loaded

2 sundown saz 3000d

1 iraggi 200 amp alt

3 powermaster 3100d series batts

11.75 cuft wall after displacement tuned to 31.08 hz

i think you needa re evaluate the whole 4x4 thing maybe do 2x4s instead but either way its going to heavy as hell. if you just wanna make a wall hella strong fiberglass that biotch with some thick mat and some good glue and youll have a hard time breakin that shit.

X2 I just got back from out at the back of my property my weight if I weighed it would be useless all the ones I have are oak and hickory so the weight would be really really high Kickerassman you could just do a wall out of 2x3s strong and light

OK its not like im am stuck on 4x4 lol just seamed to be the strongest and most reasonable but 2 x3 x 8? you know the weight of one of them ? .... maybe ill do the side out of 4x4 and the bottom and top out of like 2x4 or something along them lines ... and ideas are welcome so feel free to add to this

thanks again