Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

IM GETTIN READY TO BUILD MY WALL IN THE ASTRO WEIGHT IS A CONCERN SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANY ONE KNEW THE WEIGHT OF AN AVERAGE 4X4X9 PIECE OF LUMBER AND A 4X4X10 MORE THEN LIKELY IT WILL BE PINE..... I WAS CONSIDERING DOING A WALL OUT OF SOLID 4X4 TO CONSTRUCT THE BOX AND THEN PUT A SHEET OR 2 OF MDF OVER TOP OF IT ALL .... BUT IM NOT SURE STILL PLANING

Posted

I would say about 50 lbs im not to sure I only have really long ones around my house like 50 footers so I cant really weigh one for you so I would have to guess around 50 lbs

Posted
wtf no way 50lbs really id need 33 of them 1650 lbs in just 4x4s id still need batts subs mdf ect ect holy shit

Well you could go to home depot they should be able to look up on the computer how much they weigh or take one thru the u scan and see how much it weighs

Posted

i just moved some xtra 16 foot 4x4s from a site and they were dam near 100 lbs if not over...some of them were waterlogged tho....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

lol damn well when i get some time i think i might have to run up to homedepot and check.... i dont want them to be treated tho so i hope they got some that arnt

thanks for all the help guys :)

Posted

Homedepot I work at only has treated...They are also only 8s 10s and 12s. Im sure that doesnt help you at all, lol. But good luck with the homedepot near you :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3096 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...