Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had a PA system but some mofo jacked it out of my Jeep. I am not looking for an expensive one or anything...just one that gets the job done...any good ones?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted

are you looking for a pa to pump your music out into the neighborhood? If so light your jeep on fire with you in it. If not then ebay or any truck stop. I think flying J's even has a web site.

Posted
are you looking for a pa to pump your music out into the neighborhood? If so light your jeep on fire with you in it.

dang dude thats pretty harsh

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

Posted
are you looking for a pa to pump your music out into the neighborhood? If so light your jeep on fire with you in it. If not then ebay or any truck stop. I think flying J's even has a web site.

It's sad. . . you continue to start arguments in different threads like a little girl. Go to hell.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted
Are you looking for a PA speaker for the outside of your ride?

Yeah man. Looking for nothing serious...just a PA system where I can talk into. Any ideas?

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Posted
Yeah man. Looking for nothing serious...just a PA system where I can talk into. Any ideas?

same here.. i might just drop by radio shack and get one..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted
are you looking for a pa to pump your music out into the neighborhood? If so light your jeep on fire with you in it. If not then ebay or any truck stop. I think flying J's even has a web site.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4491 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...