2 18" Dc Lvl 4s (fs)

Oviously you were wrong lol

obviously i can't be wrong or either Rusty feed me the wrong info. before i ordered my LVL 4 15s i wanted d4 (so i could wire each to 2 ohm and parallel them both to 1 ohm). well Rusty said they didn't make lvl 4s with a D4 voil coil only in a D2. so he advised me to get the lvl 4 with D1s coils (still able to run the subs at 2 ohm each or .5). the only thing was the D1 are for the lvl 5s. so i ended up with lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils. so i may not be right but i'm sure as hell not wrong. i got my info from the source ...... so how funny is that????

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

obviously i can't be wrong or either Rusty feed me the wrong info. before i ordered my LVL 4 15s i wanted d4 (so i could wire each to 2 ohm and parallel them both to 1 ohm). well Rusty said they didn't make lvl 4s with a D4 voil coil only in a D2. so he advised me to get the lvl 4 with D1s coils (still able to run the subs at 2 ohm each or .5). the only thing was the D1 are for the lvl 5s. so i ended up with lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils. so i may not be right but i'm sure as hell not wrong. i got my info from the source ...... so how funny is that????

His subs and products are ever changing and evolving to fit his customers needs. He no longer does CF dustcaps or sells batts so he could of changed coil options around.

His subs and products are ever changing and evolving to fit his customers needs. He no longer does CF dustcaps or sells batts so he could of changed coil options around.

regardless i just got my lvl 4s a few weeks ago. i've already asked him about the batteries and of course he said he doesn't sell them anymore. anyways if he does do the D4s then that's great. so back to the saling these beasts.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

no longer? as far as i know they were never really available

no they were not, i tryed to get those caps the very first time he ever announced them, they were never really an option as he had issues with the suppliers and getting them done

no they were not, i tryed to get those caps the very first time he ever announced them, they were never really an option as he had issues with the suppliers and getting them done

thanks for clarifying . . . now who wants to buy my 18s?