its trap house by gucci mane,straight bass through the whole song gotta love it,my system is just a jensen touch screen headunit,xplod 6x9s infinity 6.5's in the doors a power acoustik 560 pushing them and a pa3000db pushin the btl,its dual 1.5 ohms,its 10 cubic feet cuz i havent finish bracing the box yet,i just got two 2x4's on the top and bottom bolt of the sub the last time it beat out the baffle,but i'm gonna take and 90 all the corners on the inside and maybe some bed liner for sound dampening,not sure yet, its a budget ground pounder,i'm havin problems postin vids keep watchin for updates i think theres 2 more,i'm workin on gettin a kinetic and a crossover and everything,its just takin a while,i got metered yesterday and hit a 144 legal,i'm not to happy with it but it'll do,the guy at the store was sayin he'd smoke me with his 2 12's (crossfire)in his 02 durango,but hes pushin 4,000 watts and has like $3500 in his shit prolly,i might have $1200 in everything,kinda pisssed :ranting2: me off,but for music,i think i'd have him,cuz it was 2300 rms i run i dont burp or nothin so,i'm wanting to get rid of the 3000db and get 2  bx1605d's then after the hifonics and crossover and more batteries a 150 just to rub it in on him,(might be my new years resolution lol!!!)

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

its trap house by gucci mane,straight bass through the whole song gotta love it,my system is just a jensen touch screen headunit,xplod 6x9s infinity 6.5's in the doors a power acoustik 560 pushing them and a pa3000db pushin the btl,its dual 1.5 ohms,its 10 cubic feet cuz i havent finish bracing the box yet,i just got two 2x4's on the top and bottom bolt of the sub the last time it beat out the baffle,but i'm gonna take and 90 all the corners on the inside and maybe some bed liner for sound dampening,not sure yet, its a budget ground pounder,i'm havin problems postin vids keep watchin for updates i think theres 2 more,i'm workin on gettin a kinetic and a crossover and everything,its just takin a while,i got metered yesterday and hit a 144 legal,i'm not to happy with it but it'll do,the guy at the store was sayin he'd smoke me with his 2 12's (crossfire)in his 02 durango,but hes pushin 4,000 watts and has like $3500 in his shit prolly,i might have $1200 in everything,kinda pisssed :ranting2: me off,but for music,i think i'd have him,cuz it was 2300 rms i run i dont burp or nothin so,i'm wanting to get rid of the 3000db and get 2  bx1605d's then after the hifonics and crossover and more batteries a 150 just to rub it in on him,(might be my new years resolution lol!!!)

thats not even an upgrade really, your box is to damn big man, 6.5-7.5 should have had you louder

Not too bad, I have about $1500 total in my system, but I got taken for a ride w/ my amp. Long story... :'( .  Yours is a good bit louder than mine too though. See my sig for my stuffs. I don't know what it will do legal, but I wanna go find out once I have some time off from work. What kind of probs are you having with posting vids?? Cause I'm having trouble too. And I didn't understand why you would go from ONE amp to TWO either.

i had problems with them posting on youtube,they'll connect but they take forever to process,i'm waitin now on another lol,as far as goin to 2 amps,my power acoustik is good but that one bx1605d sounded better than that power acoustik did,the pa only goes to 40 hz the hifonics does 35,plus i got some good ideas for an amp rack with the 4 bx1605ds,lookin to get another btl 18,and 10 cubic feet is big for a btl but i wanted to do alot of bracing and sound deadening and round all the corners,that i havent got to yet(lazy)

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i had problems with them posting on youtube,they'll connect but they take forever to process,i'm waitin now on another lol,as far as goin to 2 amps,my power acoustik is good but that one bx1605d sounded better than that power acoustik did,the pa only goes to 40 hz the hifonics does 35,plus i got some good ideas for an amp rack with the 4 bx1605ds,lookin to get another btl 18,and 10 cubic feet is big for a btl but i wanted to do alot of bracing and sound deadening and round all the corners,that i havent got to yet(lazy)

when you say alot i hope you mean a whole lot, rounding corners and all that doesnt drop 3 cubes off and thats alot of bracing as well

yea i know what you mean,i miscalculated port area,the first box i had was 6.5 cubic feet and 32hz 80 square inches and this one sounds alot better,not sure yet what i'm gonna do,i'm not gonna have it for 2 long,i'm upgradin to 2 18's,hope i dont make the same mistake

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Archived