i pretty much know what i'm doin though no disrespect to anybody,i just made a mistake,i'm not complainin a 144 at 35 hz in a durango with budget equipment,im proud of it,i just gotta recheck next time,plus i wanna do everything on my own i like the hands on and experimental process

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i pretty much know what i'm doin though no disrespect to anybody,i just made a mistake,i'm not complainin a 144 at 35 hz in a durango with budget equipment,im proud of it,i just gotta recheck next time,plus i wanna do everything on my own i like the hands on and experimental process

Truthfully, that's good though. That's plenty loud. And I do see some flexin  :D

mehi expect moreout of it since my boy is getting 145s with his 18q and a hifonics 1605

hmmm...and I'm pretty sure a BTL will get louder than a Q, so you're right Accordman. There is room for improvement. I was just surprised that it's ALREADY this loud, considering he made a mistake on the box.

its tuned to 32hz with 8 cubic feet but since mines 10 is was pickin up at 35hz,it was a tone,i got the metering video and an outside video of the hatch flexin but youtube takes forever,and as far as expectin more,you can expect it but i'm happy for now,like i said its in a durango its pretty big so that has a lot to dowith it,i was hittin a 146 in an explorer with 1 18 and 1100 watts,whats the 18Q in?

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

i expect a good bit but not to much,cuz if it fails im not to bummed and if its better im happy,but its my 2nd ported box i've ever built the first one the sub beat out the baffle,

1998 gmc sierra

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Archived