Smd Shirts, New Flexfit Hats Available Now! Pics Inside!

• 2 weeks later...

I just swapped the telephone products for my home based business. I had been using standard phone lines and having to pay an enormous costs each month.

I wasn't securing enough each month to maintain my telephone on some months, and so i necessary a brand new answer. I started searching for a completely new sloution on-line.

I heard a great deal in relation to Voip in addition to beginning looking into it. I found a site called The Top 10 Best VoIP which ranked the best 10 VoIP providers.

The site was easy to read and understand. It was really helpful for me. I ended up reducing my phone bill from $75 a month with Cox, about 10 bucks with PhonePower.com!

I just wanted to share my story with you because if anyone on here is looking to reduce costs for their business or even just home phone, I recommend checking out the www.thetop10bestvoip.com and checking out there list of the Best VoIP Providers .

I just swapped the telephone products for my home based business. I had been using standard phone lines and having to pay an enormous costs each month.

I wasn't securing enough each month to maintain my telephone on some months, and so i necessary a brand new answer. I started searching for a completely new sloution on-line.

I heard a great deal in relation to Voip in addition to beginning looking into it. I found a site called The Top 10 Best VoIP which ranked the best 10 VoIP providers.

The site was easy to read and understand. It was really helpful for me. I ended up reducing my phone bill from $75 a month with Cox, about 10 bucks with PhonePower.com!

I just wanted to share my story with you because if anyone on here is looking to reduce costs for their business or even just home phone, I recommend checking out the www.thetop10bestvoip.com and checking out there list of the Best VoIP Providers .

:ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with liv neked saying there is absolutly no smd products on their site anymore?

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-SINGER 275 Amp Alternator

-150 FT. Of 1/0 OFC (8 runs) 4 pos, 4 neg. Front-back.

-Audioque AQ2200D @ .5 ohm

-2 Audioque HDC3 18's Tuned to 27-29 HZ

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

nobody?

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with liv neked saying there is absolutly no smd products on their site anymore?

yea same here. i go to the site and click the SMD tab, and nothing.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

yea same here. i go to the site and click the SMD tab, and nothing.

so gay... guess ill just order a new dragon brand hat ha smd screwed me :(

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg

• 1 month later...

K, so it is official there are NO MORE smd items being sold steve?

1998 GMC Jimmy 4 Dr.

-4 Clarion 6.5's

-2 Optima yellowtops

black-diamond.jpg