another bad pic but its of the start of the flush amp rack. i have decided to run the sundown 3000d and the sundown 100.4 in the car. u cant see the 100.4 because i put it under the little compartment in the back of the crx behind the seats. fits perfectly with a little cutting.

Posted Image

btw this shit POUNDS! i am very impressed considering the 3000d's gain is set to 0. turned it all the way down.

gave pioneerpimp a demo today when i picked up my batteries :)

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

ok well went to the fabric store and luckily they got the vinyl back in stock so i got to finish the amp rack. and i went to bass wars over in danville illinois right after i got it finished. no clue what my car peaks at. the 3000d's gain is set to 0 turned all the way down.

i did manage to do a 153.2 on the audiocontrol that they had. the shop isnt a big fan of guys from our shop because we are always louder than them so they have been known to adjust the audiocontrol when we get in the lanes. soon ill see how i do on the TL. the 153.2 was done sealed on the dash though. im very pleased considering the SSi's are 750rms mid level driver.

Posted Image

Posted Image

whats funny is i was louder than everyone there by 3db and i just got it installed and running. burped at 48hz and my voltage is around 13.6-13.8v which is where my alternator charges. so im not seeing much out of the amp i dont think with the gain at 0 but its intense. gotta get videos sometime. the guys at the shop was like who did your install. they didnt believe that i did it myself. i rolled into the lanes and they had no clue who i was because ive never been to any of thier comps before haha. im pleased. gotta get this thing on the TL though. i dont like audiocontrol numbers haha especially when u can change the sensitivity on it.

Archived