instead of going out from the pumpkin with your upper bars , put the tabs closer to the wheels and go in to a crossmember ( |/\| ), i know you like that key board sketch !!!! , what im saying is triangle them in , like suicide doors wishbone 4link kit , that way you dont have to f-ck with the pumpkin. i hear you cant get much lift with a watts link , i was thinking of that but im pretty sure if your doing bags on bar setups , your lift is limited, the watts link works best for bags on axle setups. all the ones i see dont seem like they get more than 8-10'' of lift before the bars are pulling on each other, kind of the same princable as a 50/50 setup, yeah , i know , i got one on the toy... :sorry: tell me what you guys think of the watts link..........

My bars are like that. Excuse the mess it was during the build phase

100_1716copy.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

I have 12 inches of lift and a watts link wont afect any of that.

johnny joints are super pivot joints ( suicide doors ) mega-flex joints (fbi ) , you really think those joints are gonna stop the flex ? you must have ALOT of play between your bushing ends and your tabs . are your trianglated bars at enough of an angle to cease all side-to-side movement. ( at least 30 degrees ) it just sounds to me like there is more factors than your bushings to be making your axle move side-to-side , unless you are talkin 1'' or less.. correct me if im wrong P.

Na its all in the bushings. I posted on another forum and Bio Max responded saying to simply replace the ends before installing a watts link.

Edited by Big P

My bars are like that. Excuse the mess it was during the build phase

100_1716copy.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

I have 12 inches of lift and a watts link wont afect any of that.

Na its all in the bushings. I posted on another forum and Bio Max responded saying to simply replace the ends before installing a watts link.

in that video they're only getting about 10'' of lift max ( the one on hydraulics ) . some people say they're good , hotroders that use them alot tell me they're good for limited travel. if your gonna use one , i hope it works out for ya. when i get a bags on bar setup, im hoping to get like 20+ '' of lift ( ill get a telescoping driveshaft ) i want that ass end up high in the air , like im gonna f-ck it :lol: did you put your bags in the middle of the bar, is that why you dont get that much lift ??

idk the lift i get puts te bed way past stock hight. to me all that lift is useless. unless i need to crawl underneath it then my fat ass is thankfull for all the lift lol.

my bags are just in front of bar center on the cab side. if you run the bags in the middle of the bars you will get a titter totter effect

0824061623.jpg

im wondering if it would make a differance if the bushing ends and tabs were 90 degrees off that 2x4 crossmember , do you think that it would be stiffer, kinda like a kp components 6link where the upper triangluated bars attach to the gas tank cross member.... just a thought , what do you think BIG P ???

Edited by toyonbags

idk the lift i get puts te bed way past stock hight. to me all that lift is useless. unless i need to crawl underneath it then my fat ass is thankfull for all the lift lol.

my bags are just in front of bar center on the cab side. if you run the bags in the middle of the bars you will get a titter totter effect

0824061623.jpg

you know ever since seeing the video of daddy's customs blue s10 busting that 3-wheel in the parking lot , i want that much lift on my toyota !!!

Edited by toyonbags

id get less flex but cutting the ends off n re welding them wouldn't be worth it. A jonny joint should have the same effect and only screws in :)

you're :lazy: , j/k...... one of these days ill learn how to put a you tube video in my post !!!!!! i f-cked that one all up !!! :unknw:

id get less flex but cutting the ends off n re welding them wouldn't be worth it. A jonny joint should have the same effect and only screws in :)

i would think it would make them worse . the super pivot joint is looser , maybe if you flipped the bar around ( adjustable end on the axle )

Edited by toyonbags

I'll have to check out the video when I get home. Work computer blocks EVERYTHING!!! But it's still kind of odd that the rear moves that much. Hmmm...

And the watts link, from what I saw on the old Totally Polished website, they were getting around about 12" of lift. 12" is plenty even if you're body dropped.

I'll have to check out the video when I get home. Work computer blocks EVERYTHING!!! But it's still kind of odd that the rear moves that much. Hmmm...

And the watts link, from what I saw on the old Totally Polished website, they were getting around about 12" of lift. 12" is plenty even if you're body dropped.

yeah enough lift for some......... :nea: