BigPimpin91 Posted August 22, 2008 Author Report Posted August 22, 2008 No worries... I thought about it a bit, I rarely do BMX nowadays... nowhere to really ride either without old people bitching. :01nocomment8so: Sorry.I'd be interested in the sub/amp though. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :drinks: Amp is sold, sort of. Sub is still available. Name a price. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
EricM9104 Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 Amp is sold, sort of.Sub is still available. Name a price. The sub is a Audiopipe TXX-AP12? Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
BigPimpin91 Posted August 23, 2008 Author Report Posted August 23, 2008 The sub is a Audiopipe TXX-AP12? Yes and I hopefully can swap it for a BNIB one. Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.