Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have sitting in my garage a Mint Condition Dave Mirra Fusion Haro.

What's it worth?

I seen someone sell one on craigslist for $250, could I get that much out of it?

Trying to fund my 4 18's project.

Also, If anyone is willing to trade me a Crunch GP 3000Pro for a 12" AudioPipe TXX and The AudioPipe 1500w amp, Please, let me know.

Posted

Pics?

I might be interested... :D

in both the bike and your 12" haha maybe amp too :ph34r:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

damn, wish i still pushed pedals, i'd snag it up just cause i had one yrs ago and was one of the best bikes i owned.

.......................................................

ROE Ref's-

Pornstar, Peas247, Speedcult, 98Tahoe,

2k1 sdime, 20blackls00, acidboy, t00sh0rt

KICKERASSMAN, TheDukey42, RapidFire89,

bass-aholic, xhilr8n , GavRiley2007, Jalat,

checkmate kstms, kingscratchie, F3RR3T,

Audiobahnfreak, + more...

SMD Ref's-

Chode69, kingsuv, pstone11, *1LOWSUV*, kbreudi, RatBass1998,

Applejack, jonathancullen89, Audioman21, Derrick824,

96saturnsl, Caps, spl explorer, littleitaly1990, tudski, sebXC,

mbdblue, j_black10, tre4chevyryda, zfrerichs...

CAC Ref's-

forceww, alex95sl2, canyouhearmatt, flores210, Anime Freak,

iamtheone, dcmcki, rcpease, jigga jatt, mytyeerinpie...

THAT IS TRUE SUB PORN...got some sexy movement and a squirter spewsmiley.gif
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D
Posted (edited)
i want pics of the amp lol...and price...

I don't what the go for used but I bought it for $220.

Cosmetically about 6-7/10. Nicks, dents.

Mechanical/Electrical 10/10.

Amp is pushing a little more than rated RMS at 4 and 2 ohm, haven't done one ohm.

Also, remote knob is non-existent.

I do have a replacement plan on the amp and sub, I can trade them in for brand new units, of course price will go up, but they will be BNIB.

I will open them only to test their functionality.

Here is what it looks like now. Can kinda see it.

101_2332.jpg

And when it was brand new.

Amp.jpg

Will get better pics when my sister gets home.

Edited by Bigpimpin91
Posted
Pics?

I might be interested... :D

in both the bike and your 12" haha maybe amp too :ph34r:

My camera screen is broke so I have to take pictures and can only look at them on the computer but there are some scratches that I didn't know were there.

Don't know if the camera picked it up.

102_0057.jpg

102_0058.jpg

102_0059.jpg

102_0060.jpg

102_0061.jpg

102_0062.jpg

102_0063.jpg

102_0069.jpg

102_0070.jpg

102_0071.jpg

th_102_0068.jpg

Rattling noise is the 75w Test amp bouncing on the baffle.

Posted

mmmm if i was still into bmx id grab it

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3019 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...