Jump to content

Bass Almost Stops Car...


Recommended Posts

Posted

This happens to my car too. I can really tell how bad its doing it when I was driving my dads car and it seemed like it was coasting forever.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

...

...

...

Posted

This happens to my car too. I can really tell how bad its doing it when I was driving my dads car and it seemed like it was coasting forever.

What do you mean? Does your car 'slow' when the bass hits at a coasting speed? Does yours do it at higher frequencies like mine or lower?

Derp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2275 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...