Who Says Audiobahns Dont Slap?

Audiobahn was good for folks who didnt have tons of money to spend on Car Audio, They did what they did. Overrated amps and subs. They are no longer in business.

I will admit that some of their designs were interesting and looked kinda cool, But Chrome amps do not displace heat very well.

I had an audiobahn immortal 15 that was slapping pretty good metered it at 149.3 db's but it did the same thing all audiobahn subs do make smoke rings after only 2 months.

If you did a 149.X with an audiobahn 15, I would give you mad props. Im guessing that was on an audio control which reads about 8 dbs higher than a normal TL.

I will admit that some of their designs were interesting and looked kinda cool, But Chrome amps do not displace heat very well.

i think thats why alot of show vehicles have an audiobahn setup, it looks cool with the chrome flames.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

I had an audiobahn immortal 15 that was slapping pretty good metered it at 149.3 db's but it did the same thing all audiobahn subs do make smoke rings after only 2 months.

I once did a 160 with 4 12s.

:mellow:

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

i had some audiobahn stuff....i had the a2300hct amp it was hella big and pretty but didnt do anything for wattage. how ever the aw1208t subs my bro n law had pounded pretty good, i had some special edition 15s recently they were special all right. had some aw1508 15s that were pretty good. but for the price id rather have something else. like dc audio.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I once did a 160 with 4 12s.

:mellow:

?? must of been a severely over-rated Audiocontrol mic. not a Term Lab. how much power were you running?

I'm about 99% my 148 Legal on the TL was more than your 4 12"s.

mybanner49273dc203897nv4.jpg

2001 Chevy S10 ex. cab

-Pioneer Premier 490ib

-Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 / Autotek MM4000.1

-Dayton PA165's (x4) / Power Acoustik NX-5 bullet tweets

-2 15" Audioque HD3's walled(9 cubes net @ 38hz, 160 sq. in. port)

-Big 3, Optima Red Top, Batcap 2000's (x2), All 2/0 welding cable

I remember a dude walked into our shop one day and said that he wanted to get metered... so I pulled it out and set it up, he was like '' this junks hur be poundin so hard yun"... when he saw that he only did a 130 somthing, he said, ''its must be cause I gots too much watts, thats be what it is, I'm ova power'n em right, so it be loud other times, and I musta used up all that beat on the way hur ight?"

I guess he thought that it used to be real loud, but he was plying it on the way to the shop, which he was.... he was bump'n his 12" chrome inverted mounted in a sealed box flame basket audio "bomb" sub and his swap meet amp when he pulled up to the shop. but yo them junks is lookin hot son right?

what a tool http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

and I have seen 150+ with a single 10" right on man

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Archived