Who Says Audiobahns Dont Slap?

well whats a good reputable amp that will throw out like atleast 2000 watts at 2 ohms no problem? in a single channel.

kicker 2500.1

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

o ok thanks. i checked it out on a cheap site and found the 06 one for 730 and the 08 for 1500. i really want one of the rf amps that steve is running. but those are around like 2500

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

well seeing as the sub was 50 bucks and the amp was 80, i think its the best bang for your buck type deal. Different cars do different things with sound systems. The mirrors in my astro van vibrated with the stock stereo. I think the reason the mirros in my mustang don't shake is because they are quite small and tight. They do shake at higher frequencies but not at 30 hz.

Current Setup in 1989 Ford Mustang GT

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Infinity and Kenwood componets

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

ok i have my stuff right bro... i was meaning that since you never heard it in person how would you know if you hit harder? well you can only tell by the video, so you dont really know how his shit sounds so btfu & stfu! ;)

on what hell is :mellow: "BTFU & STFU"?!?! :mellow: ...are you trying to get all hard on me bro??... :aggressive::aggressive::aggressive:....LOLZ!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

I had an audiobahn immortal 15 that was slapping pretty good metered it at 149.3 db's but it did the same thing all audiobahn subs do make smoke rings after only 2 months.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=40564566

my 15,i did a 146.6 on a audio control ,if the back seat folded down might have a slight gain.

American Bass*DC Power

• 2 weeks later...

Archived