Ipod Posted December 14, 2008 Report Posted December 14, 2008 good stuff drew... Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Noobtastic14 Posted December 15, 2008 Author Report Posted December 15, 2008 Post show update!! Both windows up: 145.0 on music Both windows down: 145.8 on music Drivers window down: 146.6 on music music was jeezy ~40hz waiting for ipods vid of me beating king suv at 139.9 bass race -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
dwright27 Posted December 15, 2008 Report Posted December 15, 2008 very impressive numbers drew. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
BigPimpin91 Posted December 15, 2008 Report Posted December 15, 2008 If it was Welcome Back then it is 39hz. Good Job. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Noobtastic14 Posted December 15, 2008 Author Report Posted December 15, 2008 it was thug motivation 101/air forces i got less than .1db difference between the two -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted December 25, 2008 Author Report Posted December 25, 2008 bout 40ft of 0ga in the car, two redtops under the hood and an HC1800 in the rear -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Noobtastic14 Posted December 25, 2008 Author Report Posted December 25, 2008 Components Removed: A/C Compressor Stock Air Intake Windshield Washer Fluid reservoir Added: Another Alt Battery Cone intake -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
jack Posted December 25, 2008 Report Posted December 25, 2008 Components Removed: A/C Compressor Stock Air Intake Windshield Washer Fluid reservoir Added: Another Alt Battery Cone intake -Drew yalk about stuffing 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound sack http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
Noobtastic14 Posted December 25, 2008 Author Report Posted December 25, 2008 yeah something like that- Mr. 300A in a geo whats that 100A per cylinder? I'm about to make a post making sure its wired as efficiently as possible. I used some common sense and hoped for the best. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
jack Posted December 25, 2008 Report Posted December 25, 2008 yeah something like that- Mr. 300A in a geo whats that 100A per cylinder? I'm about to make a post making sure its wired as efficiently as possible. I used some common sense and hoped for the best. -Drew dont forget the stock alt was still in there http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.