Jump to content

Pro Stroker Groundpounder (continued)


Recommended Posts

Posted

its all hidden when his seats are up

True story. But he was showing pics of it with the seats down and everybody was judging it based on how it looks that way, not with the seats up. But I can see how it would be less of an issue to have super neat wiring if it's going to be hidden all of the time anyway. Point made!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Speaking of the Kenwood unit on the box, what the heck is that thing?

its the brain to the headunit alot of flip screens have one if not a little amp.
Posted

True story. But he was showing pics of it with the seats down and everybody was judging it based on how it looks that way, not with the seats up. But I can see how it would be less of an issue to have super neat wiring if it's going to be hidden all of the time anyway. Point made!

dude zero gauge wires.! how clean could I get lol I like the way it is and I think its pretty clean I did the best I could to make it look as clean as possible.. && laying the fuse holder vertical would be retarded its a digital fuse holder i dont want to turn my head to see my voltage lol thnx for the feedback though!
Posted

Man that looks really nice, and SQ saying it looks messy is absurd, really clean work...

yeah thanks alot man! I appreciate it! I have my door panels up looks sweet have to throw on some pics when I get a chance
Posted

Awesome build!

one question though... why are there spiders in the dust caps? :blink:

the subs have 3 spiders 2 on the bottom and 1 on the top for higher excursion and to stay alined
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

did you ever get it metered yet?

if so what did it hit ? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...