That's why I said most folks. We're offering up advice on tires, so we would be able to tell the difference. But the average person wouldn't be able to tell without reading the size from the tire, especially if they have less experience than us.

No offense man, but this isn't a show off thread, I was just showing him what his tires would close to in size since I had some that were very close to what he wants. Yours look nice, but he's wanting 20's and tires for 18's don't compare in size at all to 20's.

oohhh thank you ballin millenia 40s look low profile to me but i think im gonna get 30s in the rear and 35s in the front still dont get why the front is bigger than the back but i dont think youll be able to tell the difference from 35s and 30s unless you look really close

No offense man, but this isn't a show off thread, I was just showing him what his tires would close to in size since I had some that were very close to what he wants. Yours look nice, but he's wanting 20's and tires for 18's don't compare in size at all to 20's.

oh fuck really??? so 40s in 18s are smaller than 40s in 20s?

True, tire size is all approximate to the whole tire. Like, a 245/45-16 is gonna have a different sidewall and width compared to a 245/45-17, 18, 20, 22, whatever size.  It's all sectioned....the sidewall height is a section comparison to the width. 

sry southern i was just tryin to give him an idea of wat they look like geez, ur sidewall depends on the width of ur tire for example a tire that is 225/40/18 has a different size sidewall from a tire that it 275/40/18

EDIT: dang u beat me to it lol

Alpine IVA-W205

Hifonics XX-Hercules

Hifonics XX-Jupiter

O2 midranges

2 12" FI Qs

5 cube box tuned to 34 hz

sry southern i was just tryin to give him an idea of wat they look like geez, ur sidewall depends on the width of ur tire for example a tire that is 225/40/18 has a different size sidewall from a tire that it 275/40/18

EDIT: dang u beat me to it lol

Nice avatar ;)