What Am I In For?

I got my 1/0 guage and my 250 amp fuse and my amp is on its way. (AQ2200D)

My main concern is hurting the electrical. I have stock electrical rite now. I REALLY want to go to this show coming up and compete but i dont want to lose an alternator being 70 miles away from home.... cant do that...

Im wondering just how bad you guys think it will be on my electrical. i have a 105amp OEM alt. will i be able to crank it at all?

i AM going to upgrade the electrical but i wont be able to before this show... im just concerned.

LMK thanks

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

holy carp... a aq2200d on stock alt and stock bat

id say ur good to burp once for 3-4 seconds if you didnt listen to music the whole way to the show lol

it can handle a little bit of stress but dont be doing music average for 30-60 seconds... then ur asking for it

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

get you a MLA module potna ................. it'll help out some .................. would be better to get rid of that stock battery and get you a good aftermarket battery or two along with the MLA module.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yea i dno wat i was thinking....

i thought that maybe if i kept the revs up it could use the amp... i literally just ordered it too....

i have $150... Is there anything i can do with $150 to help? maybe a better battery under the hood?

Called excessive amperage and they told me it would be $460 for a 300amp alt and around high $300's for even 200amp... cant do that just yet either...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

yea i dno wat i was thinking....

i thought that maybe if i kept the revs up it could use the amp... i literally just ordered it too....

i have $150... Is there anything i can do with $150 to help? maybe a better battery under the hood?

Called excessive amperage and they told me it would be $460 for a 300amp alt and around high $300's for even 200amp... cant do that just yet either...

i don't know $150 is kind of cutting it. i got a couple of dual purpose yellowtop batteries for sale for $150 but that ain't including shipping.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

call up ur local alternator/starter rebuilders... i bet they can do a 200a for ~150... if you have one around

otherwise its best to save money for alt... then big bats

dont have a local alternator/start rebuiled i dont think... this is Delaware lol

imma try to find a good battery

yellow top under the hood be good? or maybe a kinetik?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!