Sonic Electronix

Bad little bass race vid. that I found

that was a really good number but look at how small the cab space was for 24 RF t2 12's in a wall i would expect numbers like that its cool but im not extremely impressed now what steve is doin in a non-walled tahoe now thats fuckin impressive to me

where the hell do you see 24  12s

:bye2:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

if u could hear tommy's (a.k.a. hoproblems) truck with 24 subs...cant remember if they're 10" or 12", lol...and 12 IA20.1s off of 16 volts in his little truck or pipo's 5 18"s in his little truck, and stand next to them or sit in them while they are letting them rip then you would be amazed....seeing tommy break his front windshield, blow a sub, and smoke some amps, and seeing pipo blow some subs was by far the highlight of finals for me...they are the true goundpounders ;D

Some pix of tommys...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

that was b4 i looked at the vid closely if you go to ROE it says 24 RF 12's thats where i got that number from but it might have been a diff blue van so i mighta made a mistake

you might be thinking of Randy Kubeks blue ford truck,it has 24

RF t3  15s in it

that was b4 i looked at the vid closely if you go to ROE it says 24 RF 12's thats where i got that number from but it might have been a diff blue van so i mighta made a mistake

you might be thinking of Randy Kubeks blue ford truck,it has 24

RF t3  15s in it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived