Heres some pics of my Trailblazer build. Its still a work in progress pending more funds.

I replaced the front door speakers with the RF T162S comps but moved the tweets up in the dash. With the stock mid and tweet, when someone sat in the passenger front seat, I couldn't hear the tweet in the passenger door. I sat in a few Trailblazers with aftermarket comps and I liked the dash mount better then the door or in the little sail panel behind the side view mirrors or the kicks. For the rears i used the RF T162C coaxs. A RF T4004 (91 x 4 @ 4ohms) powers the mids and highs.

First I removed the crappy cardboard "blanks" from the dash

DSCN2771.jpg

Little improvision lolz

DSCN2779.jpg

Traced out new panels

DSCN2781.jpg

Test fit

DSCN2789.jpg

Painted

DSCN2792.jpg

I lost one of the screws haha...it surfaced after I took the pic

DSCN2814.jpg

Nothing special, I had to make a 1/2" mdf spacer so the mag wouldn't rub the window

DSCN2795.jpg

I used the RF ring for the coaxs but where it mated to the factory pod there was a gap in some spots...so I sandwiched some dmat in there to fill the gaps

DSCN2835.jpg

For the enclosure I asked for a lot....looking back mehbeh too much....I wanted 18" woofers and still be able to get into the cubby and have room for batts....went with DC L4s/L5 coils each on a T2K.......

Edited by may03LT
GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

...but first, I needed something to bolt the box to...this false floor bolts down to the factory cargo hold down bolt holes, the enclosure bolts to it.

101_0007.jpg

101_0012.jpg

101_0013.jpg

101_0010.jpg

enclosure build

DSCN2946.jpg

DSCN2961.jpg

DSCN2978.jpg

big thanks to the guys who replied to my drawing big circles thread!!!!!!!!

DSCN3009.jpg

DSCN3050.jpg

I didnt take the time to completely finish it (make it purdy), Carlisle was only a week away I just wanted beat

DSCN3054.jpg

There is 6" of space between the ports and the liftgate

DSCN3256.jpg

This is the only pic of the amps, this is their temporary home

DSCN3260.jpg

Ive got a lot of feedback on improving the enclosure, more then likely it will be rebuilt with some minor design and port placement changes and more reinforcement.

other pics

ohio alt

DSCN2295.jpg

console switches - on/off and parapunch

DSCN2164.jpg

It went on the TL 5 days after the build was done , it did a 47 @ 36hz sealed on the dash

Thats it for now...once I get more funds there will be updates, thanks for looking

edit: I didnt have any pics of the deck (alpine)....also using stinger RCAs, knu 1/0, big 3 also done

Edited by may03LT
GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

is the t2000.1's a typo and suppose to be t1000.1s instead? if not then how do those DC's take that power?

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

Do you have alot of voltage drop with the T2ks?

at idle yes, at 2500rpm it stays close to 14v for 30 sec or so....MLA on the mods list will update

First ~25 seconds into the tee shirt video I was like "hey, thats what my car does" :lol: (watching with no sound)

lolz guess i coulda edited the vid better

is the t2000.1's a typo and suppose to be t1000.1s instead? if not then how do those DC's take that power?

no typo, 2 T20001bds....DCs holding up good, box is on the small side and the signal is clean

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png