I really like the wheels on that 4-runner!

How do you like the sounds out of those pioneer 6 1/2's by the way?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Oh man the sound from those are incredible, and they are just run off the H/U no amp pushing them they are really clean sounding i can crank my radio up to like 25 and hardly any distortion btw 25 is almost max volume level for my H/U lol i'm sure if i can get an amp to push the door speakers they will sound even better.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Yeah it sucks lol, after he gets outta college hes planning on doing an LS1 swap that thing would be sick nasty!

i just sold my 91 4runner , it SUCKED on gas , it got about 10 miles to the gallon , f-ck that , i sold it so i can get my bagged toyota x-tra cab on the road ( it's an 88' with the 22re engine) yours is nice they got hella room in the back for subs , if mine woulda got better mileage , i would of loved to put some 18's in the back and been slammin , especially with the back window that rolls down !!!! oh well .....

Oh man the sound from those are incredible, and they are just run off the H/U no amp pushing them they are really clean sounding i can crank my radio up to like 25 and hardly any distortion btw 25 is almost max volume level for my H/U lol i'm sure if i can get an amp to push the door speakers they will sound even better.

Yep, that's a really good H/U, I've got the 9887, they are very similar.

Thanks, I never really had ever got any feedback on those speakers, I've seen them all over the place at stores in town, just never heard of how the performed.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i just sold my 91 4runner , it SUCKED on gas , it got about 10 miles to the gallon , f-ck that , i sold it so i can get my bagged toyota x-tra cab on the road ( it's an 88' with the 22re engine) yours is nice they got hella room in the back for subs , if mine woulda got better mileage , i would of loved to put some 18's in the back and been slammin , especially with the back window that rolls down !!!! oh well .....

That sucks man, my 4 Runner is the 3.4L V6 and I get 18-20MPG City and like 25-28MPG highway

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif