i just got rid of the white one and the brown maroon (whatever color it looks)a few months ago

white with blue flake and blue pearl was a 85 regal 4 reds pump 8 batts, 14 inch strokes in the rear 8s in the front, mexican ass leather diamond tucked interior.

004_4.jpg

003_3.jpg

002_2.jpg

the other one was 86 4 showtime pumps 12 batts 14s rear 8 in the front stock interior. all of the oil on the ground isnt from leaking its from rebuilding my pumps

001_1.jpg

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i just got rid of the white one and the brown maroon (whatever color it looks)a few months ago

white with blue flake and blue pearl was a 85 regal 4 reds pump 8 batts, 14 inch strokes in the rear 8s in the front, mexican ass leather diamond tucked interior.

004_4.jpg

003_3.jpg

002_2.jpg

the other one was 86 4 showtime pumps 12 batts 14s rear 8 in the front stock interior. all of the oil on the ground isnt from leaking its from rebuilding my pumps

001_1.jpg

nice , did you wrap that frame with 3/8'' steel , those regals and cutlasses flex big time and start to crumple on the rear quarter panels and roof by the half top when you cut the top off !!! a few of my homies have regals and monte carlos ( same size ) with the roof gone . did you chain it with cable or chain ? :good:

nice , did you wrap that frame with 3/8'' steel , those regals and cutlasses flex big time and start to crumple on the rear quarter panels and roof by the half top when you cut the top off !!! a few of my homies have regals and monte carlos ( same size ) with the roof gone . did you chain it with cable or chain ? :good:
thanks

i fully wrapped the frame on the 2nd one before anything, the white one was already half ass started and the guy didnt wrap it, so i snatched everything out and fixed what i could, the back was already under stress and sagging a little (gap in the door on the pics) so i welded and wrapped what i could and beat the hell out of it lol.the white one was the only one chained, i never really had any problems though well i snapped the rear end when i locked it up on 3 wheel once but that was the only big problem.

/Rant

Reinforced frame + chained rear + coilover rear = siiiiiiick.

I want to see the trunks!

There's a guy out here with a Monte with (I think) 4 pumps and 14 batteries. Car's sick.

i had extended a arms reinforced frame, powerballs coilovers extended trailing arms, i gotta find the pics of the trunks i have been looking for these pics for about 4 mos now lol a lot of my stuff got lost between the storage and last move

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

this was my second car at 15 years old first one with hydraulics (not on in this pic) i rocked the primer for a while lol i kept it clean though :lol:

006_6.jpgthe getto ass writing was my girl at the time lol

Edited by 99vic

/Rant

this was my second car at 15 years old first one with hydraulics (not on in this pic) i rocked the primer for a while lol i kept it clean though :lol:

006_6.jpgthe getto ass writing was my girl at the time lol

i hope to one day get a regal and have this homie from L.A that now lives down here hook it up , he does frame wraps on the side , mostly the x-frames on impalas , but yeah , he re-inforces the shit out of them , i my self have seen so many bent up frames and tweaked quarter panels , it's ridiculus .. so what you dont got a ride now , you sold both ????

i hope to one day get a regal and have this homie from L.A that now lives down here hook it up , he does frame wraps on the side , mostly the x-frames on impalas , but yeah , he re-inforces the shit out of them , i my self have seen so many bent up frames and tweaked quarter panels , it's ridiculous .. so what you dont got a ride now , you sold both ????
i dont know where you are but i go to the local tow yards and buy all of my cars there (cuttys,regals,monte's). i just got a really clean 87 cutlass in sac for $500 those kind of cars are so easy to get its not funny lol

yea i quit working to take care of my 2 kids (dont trust daycare) all of the extra money was slowly vanishing lol so i sold them to get some extra cash, while the wife got her job situated. im going to start to build the cutlassafter i get my crown vic the way i want it. money is kind of slow for me right now so it will take a few.

/Rant

i dont know where you are but i go to the local tow yards and buy all of my cars there (cuttys,regals,monte's). i just got a really clean 87 cutlass in sac for $500 those kind of cars are so easy to get its not funny lol

yea i quit working to take care of my 2 kids (dont trust daycare) all of the extra money was slowly vanishing lol so i sold them to get some extra cash, while the wife got her job situated. im going to start to build the cutlassafter i get my crown vic the way i want it. money is kind of slow for me right now so it will take a few.

i hear you about the $ situation , most of us are in the same boat !!! hope your rides come out clean :good:

i hear you about the $ situation , most of us are in the same boat !!! hope your rides come out clean :good:

thanks bro,

/Rant