Best Sql Subwoofer

ssanchez760

hehe

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

IMO Mags are overhyped, if you can some of the v3s just get some Q's instead. AA Havocs would be a choice i'd look into since the company is still around to support thier product. TC/Audiopulse Ive owned every subwoofer they make even the rare neo motored tc3k's and yea they sound pretty good but not leaps and bounds above anything else. So its real hard to justify that price premiium. Also its real hard to vest my cash with a company thats here today gone tomorrow so to speak with a very little dealer network and spotty self distribution.

Another positive about the TC/Audiopulse brand....they say you get a lifetime warranty on all soft parts....GL with that.

In closing id say for affordable SQL look at *** Icons, AA Havocs, if you have some time to wait IDMax 15s will be out 12s currently are out. And lastly if you can find them older XXXs from RE.

• 4 weeks later...

IMO Mags are overhyped

Nick knows how to market pretty much, old mag was priced 6 times the price of the new mag, had dealer/rep costs. As good as my mag sounds to me, after extensive tuning and playing with boxes, I got it respectable sounding transparent. Im dying to try the new Mag v4, the specs are completely opposite from the old mag. Now that I know a great deal more about what to look for in a woofer, the v4 does look promising on delivering rich real sound.

But I wont know for sure until I get my v4. read my post as words for now

Team Stereo Clarity

Fi Q's, AA Havoc's, RE SX,MX, or XXX all these subs will get louder than a w7 and sound better doing it for cheaper dont get me wrong w7's are nice subs but way overpriced

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Archived