Best Sql Subwoofer

ssanchez760

why not just save for a bit and go big if you want a groundpounder..... or buy 2 15" Bl's and run em on your 3k then later on buy another 3k rf amp and 2 more 15's... then you MIGHT be a groundpounder

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos

• 2 weeks later...

Took long enough for the Havoc love!

I love mine however. They pound hard and sound terrific on all music types. I'm sure a few people will disagree with me but for a true LSQ (sql) sub you want around 1000w RMS per sub, tops. Sure a lot of subs will TAKE more power, but above 1kW coils are definitely getting warm and power compression artifacts will start becoming known.

That's why I'm always unsure of a "SQ" or "LSQ" sub that advertises 3000 RMS power ratings. I don't doubt they can take the power but at what cost/tradeoff?

In other words, I recommend the Havocs. :) Or Fi Q.

Posted Image

Posted Image

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I hope I get foreverbumpn's attention on this. I am looking into the ARC Audio ARC series dual 2 8'. This is to be used in a T-Line in a SQ only car. The numbers are great. I am thinking of using it in a 4ohm configuration. What is the feed back you guys have for me......

i think the arc 8s sound pretty nice, pretty clean and get decently loud

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 1 month later...

Ok, once more time to piss people off. Hands down the best sq sub with a pretty decent amout of output and subsonic is the alumapro alchemy 12" sub. You can find them dirt cheap on ebay. You just have to put up with wild colors sometime. these subs sound great in a bandpass,ported or even sealed. They have a low failure rate and the cone itself is a massive heat sink. best all around for the price.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived