Okay, so I fel asleep in the livingroom last night passed out cus I was drunk, and then my dog wakes me up at 7am barking, and barking, and I finally go and see what she was barking, There is this possum that looks like it was ran over, or fell and broke its back leg/legs, and its at my sliding door like its asking "put me outta my misery with your dog" since it got closer while my dog barked more

Iam not gonna bag it up yet until it dies

okay it crawled some more, I can clearly see it got its back side ran over, like left hand hip, and leg, and its dragging itself to nowhere

I know these are some seriouly disease infested animals, what would you guys do?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

imo you should just kill it and put it out of it's misery. it could take days if not longer for it to die.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

them things are dangerous especially when they are hurt or threatened. get rid of it anyway u can and dont let ur dog near it or u may be riskin ur dog gettin rabes and shit

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

mannn everyone says shoo it, just cuz I live in Sacramento you guys think I own a gun?

lol

Well, looks like its possibly my dog got at it last nite, I picked it up with a hoe, and got a good look at its wound, and its a huge gouge that took most of its muscle away , thats why it looked limp on the back side, and draggin itself

So, thinking of it, I remembered I have no neighbors yet next door, house aint sellin, so I tossed it over there

lol

I would have just killed it, but I have no GUNs to shoot it with, and didnt feel like going all caveman and smashing its head in with a brick

but problem taken care of now

Hope my dog didnt catch anything

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'm in BFE too. Just shoot it, then use a shovel to pick it up and move it with and bury it.

Thats all you can really do man.

Sorry

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I'm in the hills.

Down here if you don't own a gun I think you get black balled. LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png