Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

Great stuff man, Really like the box you have... mind if i copy? but with 3 18s?

sure, but good lluck with 318s though. lol, could be tight fit.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Your buddies don't sound like the greatest supporters lol "you've put way too much time and money into this" unquote

I bet more people would have come over if you had the trunk hatch open. And also played anything but typical-rapist Akon music.

Other than that it's time to go impress the college ladies =P For example, I'm 20, and the beats in my car make my girlfriend horny as hell. It's the life

Great stuff man, Really like the box you have... mind if i copy? but with 3 18s?

I was actually the one that designed the box for Curt.

By the way Curt have you got the damn thing metered yet? If so and you don't want to make it public send me a pm and tell me man. I'm curious since I gave you the design I want to know if it did what I told you it would.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

i played jeezy, doja, i played alot,t thats the only vid that got taken, i'm hopping to have numbers here in the next couple weeks, and its kurt ;)

Bills

KwB

ok, old amps out , sold , and shipped, i'll be getting my first shipment in tomorrow. and i have alot of stuff coming in. maxxlink, more wiring, small stuff, i gues amps are coming in too

Bills

KwB

Krut, your killing me here on the no numbers thing. I'm going to take a stab at it too, but maybe your going to be running some Sundown amps in your ride? Am I close or just a bit off with my guess?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived