Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

thats not me in the hat, thats my friend with the camaro, i'll get some of me and the setup soon. but ya, it is a nice hat

right now with the power, i'm looking for 147 sealed on the dash. but with the recone, i'll be doing 2200 ish to a sub. so i'm hoping for 148 sealed on the dash. maybe a lil more. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be careful sending that much power to those subs man. All it takes is a slightly clipped signal and that much power and poof you'll probably lose a tinsel lead or possibly a coil. It just happened to Twigz with his DC's not too long ago. He was playing his stuff and he burnt up a tinsel lead on each of his subs. I don't think that he was running anywhere near as much power as you are either. It looks good, and hurry up and get a damn video up mane!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

poor young lady

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted Image

Just a note, its hard to drive on gravel with washboards in it wile driveing with subs blowing and wind. haha. but here are a few more, still have one uploading on phontobucket

Bills

KwB

damn that looks great i loved my 802sx but wanted more power this audio thing is worse than crack.

hey bro i have a MLA module sitting here from my old blazer that im not useing anymore had it on the blazer for 1 month then my truck got totaled. it will work on 4.3L v6 . and i have a double din 2003 dash bezel that will fit yer truck and ill sell ya a dvd navi double din if yer intrested

ill sell the MLA mod with all papers charges at 15.3v but seen 15.5vfor 80 shipped

damn that looks great i loved my 802sx but wanted more power this audio thing is worse than crack.

hey bro i have a MLA module sitting here from my old blazer that im not useing anymore had it on the blazer for 1 month then my truck got totaled. it will work on 4.3L v6 . and i have a double din 2003 dash bezel that will fit yer truck and ill sell ya a dvd navi double din if yer intrested

ill sell the MLA mod with all papers charges at 15.3v but seen 15.5vfor 80 shipped

Cool, i'll think about it. i still have to pay off the amp first. but i'll think about it for sure man.

Bills

KwB

ok, i have a problem, i need to redo my reenforcments in the box, what i have now(some 2x2 wood dowels) arn't doing jack and it looks like my baffle is starting to sparate from the rest of the box. i've thought oabout making one solid metal brace that is is like 2x2x1/4" tubing with 3x6" plates welded on each end so i can bolt the baffle and bottom to it. and fiberglassing the piss out of all the corners... would this fix it? or is there somthing simpler?

Bills

KwB

Archived