Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

the computer didn't work at the shop.

Bills

well, i have the termlab software on my computer. Maybe in a week or so you can head back to the shop and we can test your box and vehicle and squeeze out the highest number we can out of that blazer. :)

4 15" dc audio level 4 xl's in 4th order blow through

2 IA 40.1's at 2 ohms strapped with 3.9 rise...currently own 4 IA 40.1s.....

1 06zx3504 running Kicker QS 6 1/2's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

1 optima d34 yellow top under hood

5 deka intimidators

HU - Eclipse AVX5000 W/ DCU-105

Termlabed 157db at 38hz 6000 watts

hey kyle,

i think i met you at the midwest spl event at stereo west a few weeks back. i had never seen a blow through before, so i stuck around and bs'd with you for a bit.

plus, if you're helping kurt with his box, i know it'll turn out clean. your build looked great.

Thanks! If ya wanna hear it come to the next show at stereo west on the 23rd, i dont think ill compete. I'm too busy planning my next build :)

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

5 deka intimidators

i might not compete due to a smokey problem. unless travis will let me borrow his jugernahts or drednaghts then maybe, but i don't wanna do the subs off just 2200+ watts each, so ya.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

i might not compete due to a smokey problem. unless travis will let me borrow his jugernahts or drednaghts then maybe, but i don't wanna do the subs off just 2200+ watts each, so ya.

Bills

Well, unless you really really want to run xtreme class you could just drop the impeadance on those amps and im positive you can get a lot more power out of those 2000's

1 iraggi 180 amp alt

5 deka intimidators

for finals or for the 23rd. i'd rather run extreme this year but i'm gonna build a second box for finals and have two boxes, other one will be 6 cubes and tuned to 43 htz,

Bills

KwB

• 1 month later...

ok, so the tranny went out in the blazer. so looks like i'm gonna be getting rid of it and getting a new truck. no clue what i'll be getting, but should be a nice truck. i'm wanting to make it loud but idk. i'll see what i can find around here.

so i will start the un-install this weekend.

Bills

KwB

ok, so the tranny went out in the blazer. so looks like i'm gonna be getting rid of it and getting a new truck. no clue what i'll be getting, but should be a nice truck. i'm wanting to make it loud but idk. i'll see what i can find around here.

so i will start the un-install this weekend.

Bills

:censored: i hate watching stuff get taken out for good. but i like seeing u rebuild them.

now get to work

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

ok, so i've been doing work. its hard, cause i may trade this in so i may leave the HU in, headrest moniters, and all speakers and a 4ch amp. at the moment i need to get the viper alarm out, i need to get front batt and alt, i need to get underglow out, and ya. plus, here is a truck i'm test driving tomorrow. and shit will be taken off. some of it......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

do work son :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

i was looking at the pics of that white truck and i was like its a nice truck then kept looking seen the batteries and amps and i was like wow it comes with all this to... then i realized it was the blazer. i fail. cant wait for the rebuild

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Archived