Sonic Electronix

Amp Is On But Subs Don't Move

Was taking a kid home, showing him sum Young Jeezy, Air Force Ones, turned volume up a lil too high and the bass shut off, the amp still turns on, I checked the fuse it's not blown 200A Fuse, and I checked to see if the protect light was on, and it's not, it's a green light. Only thing that is working is my mids and 6x9's, the amp is on and everything but no bass. I didn't have bass boost or nothing either I connected it, and still no bass. What should I trouble shoot look for? it's a Crunch Gp 3000.

It's late now, but I can look at it in the morning.

edit: the wires and everything is still connected, nothing came un done. I tried turning the car off, and back on but still nothing.

when the bass shut off, their was no BASS BOOST, I had it disconnected, I connected it when I got home, and the light turns on, but no BASS just to make that clear.

Also, the bass was only in the middle bar, it wasn't turned all the way up on the settings only thing I did was turn the volume up.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

maybe you blew your subs...have you check the subwoofer wires?..maybe they burned..or too thin..or RCA's,or maybe HU..you maybe shut the amp of from the HU..check your amp with other subs and see if they work..

You might have fried your amp

the amp still turns on though, and it's not in protect mode.

When the car is on, the system goes on, because that's how they wired it to the stock battery, when I turn the ignition off the System is off.

I don't wanna look at it as my amp is fucked, or the subs or blown...

but I i'll take in what ever feedback you give me.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived