i completly understand where u are coming from they dont make a projector for my car and i really dont want to take a chance of opening mine up and messing it up. i dont have 500 plus to drop on a new set of headlights and i have searched everywhere for them. I wish i could put a projector in there and do it right i just dont have the time or money.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

i completly understand where u are coming from they dont make a projector for my car and i really dont want to take a chance of opening mine up and messing it up. i dont have 500 plus to drop on a new set of headlights and i have searched everywhere for them. I wish i could put a projector in there and do it right i just dont have the time or money.

maybe i missed it, are ur headlights 10k? cause there awfully blue....and are those pictures on brights or low beams?

also got a link to where u got them from

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

they are in the lows and they are 10k they get white as they heat up theat first pic was right after i turned them on and i am not sure of the link a friend orderd them for me i can get it off the box whenever i find it.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Posted Image

Those are your lows? God damn http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif . If I saw that coming at me I'd purposely run into you and crush your whole damn car :D

No but really, You need to aim those down alittle if possible or get some projectors. Those are probably worse than driving around with your highs on...

i want a blueish white light that i can see good in my truck when it rains is all im lookin for, i'll get the hid kit first then save money for the projectors

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i want a blueish white light that i can see good in my truck when it rains is all im lookin for, i'll get the hid kit first then save money for the projectors

what size bulb to you have? i dont know if any real projector that takes a halogen bulb size.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i got h4's and ebay has a set of projector headlights but i'll save for those, and ive seen a 8000k hid kit ina 98 tacoma and didn't get any glare from factory headlight asembly so i think im good with what ima get for now, i'll prolly order the lights monday and i'll see about them when they get here

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

i "tried" an hid conversion with tsx projectors on my 07 monte carlo,and failed,it is quite the ordeal..do a search hid conversion or hid retrofit and you'll see how its done.my problem was gm uses a diff glue on there headlight assemblies than others and was a major pain just to get the assembly apart..

so i just kept the hid kit in the stock assemblies but had to pay 360.00 bux for a new driver side assembly...

my 5k bulbs have a blue tint to them but are still bright..mobilehid.com

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

the only thing im worried about is them melting my center piece in the middle of the headlight asembly, but ima buy another set of factory headlights and corners for $160 or so off ebay the crystal clear ones to get more light, mine are hazed bad and one of my parking lights has a small crack in it so it would look alot better with new headlights

• 3 weeks later...

I finally made the switch to HID and wow what a difference. Ill never drive with halogen again.

Found a new style projector for my jeep, looks closer to stock than any other style they have made. Im very impressed. Thought I'd show some pics.

They are 6000k

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived