Ma Audio,memphis,sony,stinger,kicker,dynamat,tsunami,plexiglass

ive got first dibs on memphis's, and did u ever get around to checkin to make sure they worked yet? i got cash in hand right now for em all u gotta do is lemmie kno if they work and i will add it to pay pal and were in buisness

Alright their yours but if you dont get them i call dibs on one of them

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

iight man, damn i wish this guy would look at his f/s thread to check posts, i wanna kno if these things work or not befor i buy em, if he dont comment me back ina couple of days u can have the amps and ima get another headunit if i dont get anymore info on if these work or not, i dont like the "buy at ur own risk" kinda things and the screws looks rusted, i mean im not doggin the man for sellin ish just ied like to have a confurmed answer that these work or not, if not i dont want if they do i want but if i get no input ina couple of days on if they work or not u can have them and i will get the cdplayer i been wantin, matter of fact im inpationent so u can have them i'll just get that cdplayer i want, i can do without an amp for now, good luck with the sale man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

iight man, damn i wish this guy would look at his f/s thread to check posts, i wanna kno if these things work or not befor i buy em, if he dont comment me back ina couple of days u can have the amps and ima get another headunit if i dont get anymore info on if these work or not, i dont like the "buy at ur own risk" kinda things and the screws looks rusted, i mean im not doggin the man for sellin ish just ied like to have a confurmed answer that these work or not, if not i dont want if they do i want but if i get no input ina couple of days on if they work or not u can have them and i will get the cdplayer i been wantin, matter of fact im inpationent so u can have them i'll just get that cdplayer i want, i can do without an amp for now, good luck with the sale man

Alright thanks man. i think i might just pm him i want a multi-channel amp and dont want to pay out the ass.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

damn tacomabanga1986 take chill pill bro i've been working double shifts the past couple of days and i havent had the time. After working 16-17 hour days i really don't feel like coming home and dealing with that. I was planning on doing it this weekend, actually i am doing it this afternoon for sebXC. I got you pm bro if they work they're yours.

thats fine, i dont care i can get me one if i need it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Wow So I have been waiting to purchase the terminals for a few days 99vic had first shot at them then me but ^^^^he^^^^^ ends up with them? I will make sure I bump this tread for awhile so people know what kind of seller you are. You sir are a shady character and I will not buy from you at all now.

well dr johnson we have gone back and forth about this item u would write me about them and i would return your message and didn't hear back from you right away i had alot of people ask evrything i have but alot of people were talking and nobody was buying but its no big deal just chack the first page and u will see that u said that ( Well I think I may go a different direction. I dont think i am going to need four of the terminals now) then i u wrote me back and said screw it i want hem and i told u that i had other people wanted them and your pissed saying that your tell everybody what can fuck up seller i am do what you got to do man

well dr johnson we have gone back and forth about this item u would write me about them and i would return your message and didn't hear back from you right away i had alot of people ask evrything i have but alot of people were talking and nobody was buying but its no big deal just chack the first page and u will see that u said that ( Well I think I may go a different direction. I dont think i am going to need four of the terminals now) then i u wrote me back and said screw it i want hem and i told u that i had other people wanted them and your pissed saying that your tell everybody what can fuck up seller i am do what you got to do man

Really? so when your telling me in a pm you will get back to me about them when you decided that 99vic had waited too long to decide and that you were going to sell them to me cheaper for the trouble I was going through must have been a dream I had? what ever man you are a Flake and I will never do business with you. Good luck on your sale and Good day sir./

Archived