Chicken

Chicken

bag-O-sunshine??

:D

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Okay people, I have a major issue here

Iam just starting drinking, just 2-11 Steele reserve, nasty shit, but Iam broke, I know

Should I take the time to walk 15-20mins to the LQ ro buy more beer, or call it a night?

Iam just barely buzzin, just that point where you want alot more, and your buzzed

alch sales stop at 2am, so thats why I need a fast response

lol.. its the beer talking

and Chris, you see this between now and 155am, hit me up, I will buy you anoter tall can for a ride to the LQ

;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im fuckin drunk finally took me 2 days but i found it.. me and danielle bout topass the fuck out..

Steven tyler bounced early cause he had mechanical probs i guess.. i had fun i took some vids of some of my homies so tomorrow steve will edit/post em..

\

im out..

see u fucker tomorrow..

Click Below For My Myspacechpsig.jpg

Tyler left early for mechanical problems?

That sounds personal!

BTW, I just drove the back roads to the LQ for more beer

came back with a few more 211s, and then some

Man Chicken, you are 1 fukin party animal- 2 days to get drunk? holey shit, Iam just starting, but I know I wont have enuff

sundown.jpg

BTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIU6a4C_REs

Thats what Iam listenin to mofos

sundown.jpg

"Read these nikes cuz your fuked up punk, thats the definition of gettin yo ass stomped"

hahaha, love these lines

sundown.jpg

Iam fellin this song right now

sundown.jpg

at work ftl but will booze it up tonight with some soco and maybe some vodka and venom!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg