2007 Murdered Tahoe Memphis 15" Mojos

Looks great! I'm loving the headliner, that's something I haven't seen before.

thanks alot...gota hell of a lot of dynomat under that to!

looks great!

thanks man!

You're going to definitely take some nightshots of that, gonna look GOOD!

nightshots? daytime to lol!

damn i bet that cost you a grip

thats a tight a whip though....clean as fuck

worth it tho...thanks man!

love the look of those new mojos, they have one sitting on the counter at autosound here *edit* what's the plate flipper for?

ya they are clean...has that w-7 look on excursion...the Florida rep said I was the first person to have them in Florida when I got them in June.

and the plate flipper is just something funny...no I don't use it to rob banks or anything lol. just for after trainhorning non happy people and having them follow you for 30 minutes...but thats a diff story

damn, thats a lot of freaking train horns!

i saw a bmw 5 series a long time ago that the plate flipped down and behind it there were 3 bright ass lights. could be good for people high beaming you. although with that dark as tint, i doubt you'd be able to tell.

damn, thats a lot of freaking train horns!

i saw a bmw 5 series a long time ago that the plate flipped down and behind it there were 3 bright ass lights. could be good for people high beaming you. although with that dark as tint, i doubt you'd be able to tell.

haha thats a good idea...1 idea I had though was drilling a hole and putting a back up camera in it and when I switch into reverse the plate will flip down and my camera will be on

Archived