Sonic Electronix

Headrest Moniters Will Not Work. Help Needed :excl:

Im not sure if you actualy have to have the remotes to turn them on Ill call my brother and see if he can ship them and ill find out for sure from my shop where i got them from they should sell extras. Sorry for the troubles man.

ok, sweet man. have you had a chance to hook that amp and subs up yet......? and did they get theere ok, no dammage?

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

ok, sweet man. have you had a chance to hook that amp and subs up yet......? and did they get theere ok, no dammage?

Bills

Yea i did i had to mount the subs inverted cause they were a bit to big but everything is fine i realy cant beleive how they sound suprised the shit out of me.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Yea i did i had to mount the subs inverted cause they were a bit to big but everything is fine i realy cant beleive how they sound suprised the shit out of me.

i hope that is a good thing. haha. what i did to make the box a lil bigger, i would take a grinder and just grind the edges off and try not to burn the wood haha. but ya. turns out they are 12.5 inch subs. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

i hope that is a good thing. haha. what i did to make the box a lil bigger, i would take a grinder and just grind the edges off and try not to burn the wood haha. but ya. turns out they are 12.5 inch subs. haha

Bills

yea man there pretty loud for what it is i sent you a vid check it out was gettin a little dark though.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22