Bibby's Bagged Fullsize GMC

I have DJM 2" spindles with 3" coils.. Since you can't use coils obviously.. DJM makes lowered control arms for the other 2" or 3" drop

2" lower control arm

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?category|category_root|-30=Suspension&category|cat_-30|373=Lowering+Parts&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=3333&partid=12825

3"

http://www.stylintrucks.com/part.aspx?category|category_root|-30=Suspension&category|cat_-30|373=Lowering+Parts&canned_results_trigger=&partfamilyid=3333&partid=12828

Looks nice though.. I yet to install my notch I am bringing a whole new meaning to bottoming out when I drive...lol I have about an inch worth of clearance between the axle and the frame at 5/8.

Sick work though.. I've been waiting for you to get back to it!

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting..!! The exhaust y pipe was raised? I don't recall seeing it I think. I know it might have to be done though.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Couple things.........

Fix your photobucket. I can't see pics.

Only pics I did see where some jagged cut spring pockets and tie rod notches up front. If you cleaned those up already....good work.

Do not order lower contol arms. They probally won't help you at all.

Get the 2" spindles first and set the thing on the ground and see what is holding you up. Y pipe probally will be if that hasn't been taken care of yet. Also may see that if you just notch the lower control arms, you will be good. Something easy you can do yourself in an afternoon. I can probally provide pics if you need them.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

Archived