Bibby's Bagged Fullsize GMC

Do work

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I got my rear bags (Slam re8's) and my carpet to replace the old vinyl floor in today. I'm gonna put the carpet in Sunday. My notch, bridge, rear mounts, front mounts and line should be here Monday, and my 4link later in the week. My front bags (Slam re7's) are on back-order and should ship out mid next week. I already have my compressor, pressure switch, water trap, 8 valves, tank, solenoid and wiring. Just need some fittings to have everything. I'm gonna pick them up local when we start working on it. I'm gonna be on vacation from the 12-18th of February and installing everything besides the carpet then.

Slams

IMG_5062.jpg

Brand new carpet!! B)

IMG_5063.jpg

Are you going to body drop it as well or just going to lay frame? This tutorial makes stock flooring an OBS look way too easy.

Im still watching this intently... The more pics the better, but I know how it is trying to keep up with a camera to document the process...

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

I would like to body drop it eventually, and that does look pretty easy. But for now im just building it to lay frame.

Stupid "Adverse weather conditions" are keeping my packages in Missouri. :(

Yeah, its pretty crappy around here right now, I think we got 2-3" of snow here in Arkansas... That doesnt happen in this part of the state.

I eventually want to do this to my extended cab short wheel base 96 silvy. It needs paint really bad first... :censored:

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

Archived