Bibby's Bagged Fullsize GMC

the inside looks alot better even with the seat in

where did u get ur carpet at bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Coupe updates...

HID's & Window tint.

I inadvertently ordered HID's for the truck. I was trying to order high beams for my civic. Who would known the high beams are a different size than the lows. :confused: Anyway, they fit the truck.

I also got the windows tinted. 5% on the sides and rear, 35% on the windshield. :)

IMG_5068.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5074.jpg

Looks good bro.

I coulda told you about the highs and lows! 9005 highs 9006 lows haha. At least you benefited from it. If you bought a 9005 bulb you can make it work... http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting/65...visibility.html

Go with Nokya for DRL/ Highs, and standard HIDs for the lows. I'm running 3000k Nokyas on my highs and 6k HIDs on my lows. Unless you pull the DRL fuse, HIDs don't really work out well on the highs...

dam that tint looks sick, i want to tint my winshield but theres NOBODY that will do it aroung here :sorry:

Thats what ive ran into for a long time. On my civic & and my other truck, no one one do it. At this shop i was telling them how long i wanted my brow to be (a little less than half way) & they said "why not just tint the whole thing?" I said "will you do it?" They said "We'll do whatever you want to pay for." haha, and here we are. :) I'm gonna take my civic and have its windshield done 35% over the 5% 13" brow. :)

Looks good bro.

I coulda told you about the highs and lows! 9005 highs 9006 lows haha. At least you benefited from it. If you bought a 9005 bulb you can make it work... http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting/65...visibility.html

Go with Nokya for DRL/ Highs, and standard HIDs for the lows. I'm running 3000k Nokyas on my highs and 6k HIDs on my lows. Unless you pull the DRL fuse, HIDs don't really work out well on the highs...

I have 8k's on my low beams, and i wanted another set for highs. I dont use my DRL's, i always turn my headlights on when i get in the car bc the hids look better. So the hids in my highs would only be used when i flick them on.

Have you seen my civic on the ocho? I have the same username.

Thats what ive ran into for a long time. On my civic & and my other truck, no one one do it. At this shop i was telling them how long i wanted my brow to be (a little less than half way) & they said "why not just tint the whole thing?" I said "will you do it?" They said "We'll do whatever you want to pay for." haha, and here we are. :) I'm gonna take my civic and have its windshield done 35% over the 5% 13" brow. :)

I have 8k's on my low beams, and i wanted another set for highs. I dont use my DRL's, i always turn my headlights on when i get in the car bc the hids look better. So the hids in my highs would only be used when i flick them on.

Have you seen my civic on the ocho? I have the same username.

I haven't bro... I think I've seen you post a couple times, but no updates on the civic.

Archived