NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

Took some more quick vids today. It was gold and windy as a monther fucker out... I got kicked out of the first place i tried to play it at. Some lady rides up and asks me if i can turn it down because i woke her up rattling her house which was a decent amount away... went down to this lake and finally was able to let it bang. Some :hairtrick:hair trick vids at the bottom with my girlfreind. :)

Nick (Chode69) Here you go man, had to make a vid of this lmao "Hi, I'm Adam!" (Semi-Inside Joke)

:

Some bass mekanic song. gets pretty loud. Once again abusing the "support the boobies duck"... its just suicidal...

:

Try Young Jeezy-Put On again. Managed a little hair trick on the low note. loud ass rear window flex... i dont really like the window....

:

Attempted Hair trick... Did ok I guess. It is only one 18...

:

2nd attemp on a hair trick. worked a bit better this time.

:

LMK what you guys think... I need to get my voltage up then im looking into another 18 or a different brand and 4 18's... havent decided yet. :)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

first of all..FUCK YOU COLHON...hahaha that song make me crack up everytime!!! you know you liked that dance i busted out in the parking lot HAHAHA

second vid...you ned to learn to control your duck and not THROW IT...poor ducky...you gotta place it on the roof THEN GIVE IT HELL haha you thre it on and over the truck haha... and where are you at...what lake is that in the back round

3rd vid..i know theres a ton of flex...shits crazy haha

4th vid..nice attempt..prolly mroe than mine can do

5th vid..tell yo girl to smile haha..she always looks so pissed. also tell her i said "hi lil lady"

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

first of all..FUCK YOU COLHON...hahaha that song make me crack up everytime!!! you know you liked that dance i busted out in the parking lot HAHAHA

second vid...you ned to learn to control your duck and not THROW IT...poor ducky...you gotta place it on the roof THEN GIVE IT HELL haha you thre it on and over the truck haha... and where are you at...what lake is that in the back round

3rd vid..i know theres a ton of flex...shits crazy haha

4th vid..nice attempt..prolly mroe than mine can do

5th vid..tell yo girl to smile haha..she always looks so pissed. also tell her i said "hi lil lady"

HAHAHA you saw the "Hi Im Adam" wave she did lol. fuckin funny. That song slaps hard as hell for a gay ass sounding song... "Boom boom gonna get it boom boom gotta get it" those are some of the lyrics lol....Adam :D lmao

Yea i did throw it this time... i should put it on it during that ones song i showed you with the rediculous flex.... that songs low note is discustion but the BTL loves it! I was at Garison's Lake just off 13 KK lives right next to it and i just now realized i can prolly take my vids there since its cold and no ones fishing anymore lol.

I was forced to go to the lake cuz my normal spot (an unfinished neighborhood) some lady at the front where there were houses came to me in the back telling me i woke he up and she works night shift. she was cool as hell about it though saying her daughter has the same thing and "obviously you have a good system in there for me to hear it in my house" haha made me feel pretty good til i realized i had no vids... then i went to the lake...

flex is mean...

you can do more for damn sure you just havent tried or caught it on film!

She wasnt pissed for once! :D she actually wanted to do the hair trick vid... but now shes pissed because she thinks the camera made he fore-head look big.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Nice vids http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Just out of curiosity why are you thinking about diff subs?

Thanks,

Honestly the only reason im thinking different subs is the fact that evryone has or wants to do 2 BTL 18's... I want to stand out rather than have something like 20 people are going to be doing on here.

The price of going for 4 18's is way out of my price range tho so i may have to go with the 2 BTL's. I love the BTL its literally insane!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived