Sonic Electronix

internal amp to power the speakers? I'm hoping that pioneer will cover it?! i'll be calling tomorrow. i hate how it was fine on friday sorta...

?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Id say you have a grounding speaker

Wouldn't it just affect that speaker?, or make it static? Not being sarcastic, just asking.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

uh... grounded speaker? yeah it woould just be one. i bought through amazon and there direct products. I gotta call tomorrow pioneer is closed

Edited by D_Bass

To Slide Sideways Or Not To Slide Sideways?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

So I've still been asking around and now people are saying that i have a short in my speakers?!!? Is that possible for ALL my speakers!?

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-5000DVDSpeakers: 4 Pionner TS-G6842R Amplifier: Alpine MRD-300Subwoofers: 10" JL

thats alot of problems. so you say it was working and just cut out? i think if you try and run 2 many speakers on the wires provided it would blow the speaker leads on the deck out. i would just run an amp and call it a day. if that dosent work then contact pioneer.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

im only running 4 door speakers. the left side worked fine and the right side static'd. i pulled out the harness to make sure everything was fine and when i plugged it back in i got no sound at all. but i did get sound directly from the unit.

Can i use the positive side of speaker wire to transer the constant 12v to a switch? im trying to do the dvd parking brake switch. i've got the parking brake wired up to the switch and a grounded wired to the switch i just need a constant 12v to it