Sonic Electronix

Which One You Think Will Be Louder?

im not to sure about that, back in 95 i think my boy had 4 mtx 8000 12's off 2 or 4 mtx 1501d's im not sure and hit a 146.x with it so mtx isnt at all shit there acually pritty tough, i need more power for my 8000 15's tho i got 400rms goin to each and they shake everything on my truck but the cone aitn movein but 1/4'' so i kno i can get more out of it, my boy has one mtx 8000 15 i think his is dual 4ohm hooked to a pioneer 760 ina 2cf or 3cf sealed box and it fukin slamms good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

im not to sure about that, back in 95 i think my boy had 4 mtx 8000 12's off 2 or 4 mtx 1501d's im not sure and hit a 146.x with it so mtx isnt at all shit there acually pritty tough, i need more power for my 8000 15's tho i got 400rms goin to each and they shake everything on my truck but the cone aitn movein but 1/4'' so i kno i can get more out of it, my boy has one mtx 8000 15 i think his is dual 4ohm hooked to a pioneer 760 ina 2cf or 3cf sealed box and it fukin slamms good

You are also talking about Old School MTX when they acctually gave a shit. The new stuff is all looks in my opinion. And TL Scores back in the day are WAY different then today's scores.

Dont get me wrong I like old school MTX, Black Gold, Terminator series were the shit back in the day.

We did a test with the MTX 9500 12"? the monster looking sub they have VS a Powerbass 3xl 12" at my friends shop several months ago. The Powerbass walked all over it and it was 100 bucks cheaper.

If MTX is your gig then go for it, I have not had the chance to get to play with RE much since there is only one dealer here in the Seattle Area that I know of.

I say go with the RE set up I hear good things about them on the forums.

lol, the funny thing u said that cause i had 2 mtx 5500 15's in my truck with 500rms goin to each and i took those out and put my cerwin vega vmax 12's in there ina sealed downfire box and they walked all over those 5500's and took a wet shit on em, mtx is acually a good brand still but i think there gettin more like audiobahn for more looks less quality, i useto have a set of mtx 4000 10's that would sound like a 15, but i wanna try these re's, u think i can get 2 of these louder than my 15's with 500w rms goin to each? http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=4911

not tryin to thread jack tho, i love my 8000's but there acually the best sub mtx ever made that could take anything thrown at it and keep on goin strong, i had a set of mtx 6000 15's a few months ago befor i got these, lol i should of kept em tho, on of the cones was busted so i ca glued it back and it worked fine and got both of em for $75 but i got my mtx8000 15's in mint condition with a audio enhancers seald prefab box(witch is acually a really good box) for $60 =)

but man ied go with re on what ur wantin to do tho man and those subs look beafy as hell

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Id go with the RE's

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

mtx is crap.... go with re.......

I'm not fan MTX fan by any means... But their "top" offerings arent bad IMO. I have 2 8500 subs, rated @ 500 watts rms each. They have been eating 850-900wrms each for some time now. No smelly coils, no blowouts, just way underrated :) I seriously thought I would blow them to hell on the first "bump session" with my t1500-1bd(running @ 1ohm 1800wrms)

They take almost DOUBLE their rated power!

Edited by S1R-BLUNTZWORTH

Amps - 2x t1500-1bd

Subs - 2x hdc315's(copper d2's)

Deck - 1940's Amplitude Modulation radio