Whats The Fastest Youve Gone

I skipped a few pages but the S10 running 140mph+ in the 8th with a 383 and just nitrous, do we have pics of it? Ive only seen blown big blocks and twin turbo small blocks run that mph!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

About 122 in my subaru legacy

110 in my 07 focus

and 1?? in my tbird, the needle was burried.

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

168 on a Ducati 996 expensive ticket and trip straight to jail

Ive done 150+ a couple of times in my old SS

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 2 months later...

5th gear.

Posted Image

6th gear

Posted Image

its an svt focus. i don't really have the power to pull it all the way to redline in 6th but it has the gears for 160 plus.

not the fastest i've ever gone but the fastest i've gone in my current car. i've done 150 + on my dad's modded 08 cbr 1000 (150 was the last time i looked down at it)

about 125 on an old motorcycle, then 140ish in my '74 Scamp, and then about 600 or so...in an airplane :P

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

my mustang today the day the guy picked it up to take it away so he can drive it.... still had 2000 rpm too:( speedo only went up to 85 :(

Posted Image

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived