NOT ONLY does the guy have the jack hammer, he has 2 12" 9500's in there too haha

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Gltyq8C1l4k&feature=user

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

reason why he has 12" subs is to add to the bass higher than the Jackhammer can play

I already said the reason why

most installs you see on Youtube are done that way

for the Jackhammer

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Its just like JL

JL has some good woofers and amps, but over priced

Id love to have a wall of JL 13w7s, but at a minimum of $699 each, for the quality of a $350-400 sub, its not worth it

and if someone came out with like 12-13w7 subs, hitting a 155, dude would get clowned too just like this guy

if ya got the money, go for it, fuk the haters

Very true, JL is a very good company, but gets hated on for the price.

The thing people dont stop to think about is that their gear is tough. What keeps the price up is that jl does a lot of their own r and d, not many companies are doing this no more, besides places like rockford. This is what keeps their prices up, but at the same time provide great products that perform great how a customer should expect.

A lot of audio companies use to do this, but now it seems like it fell off from how the audio game use to be 8 years ago or so. But now imo a lot of companies fell off and just dont hold up to their name anymore such as mb quart, orion, clarion, powerbass. Mostly alot of comapanites that got merged, but with the bad there is good, such as crunch stepping the game up and making the ground pounder line. But then again powerbass has a new guy in r&d trying to bring them back out of the gutter.

So would I, but youll just get bashed for having overpriced subs and amps. Lol

x2, but id love to have it.

Edit: this guy had the balls to buy the jack hammer, and then meter it, its far more then you see the demo vehicles doing it, but yet he is being bashed because he could of got so much more. After all the trash talking about these subwoofers with only doing a 135db on a audiocontrol mic because pimp my pos, and this one guy proves everyone wrong for the most part.

If its not the db rating they bash on, it moves to the price.

Half to if not 3/4 of the people talking about the cost cant even break a 150, yet they got all this room to knock someone elses setup. I find that humorous.

X2!!!

Are you doing ANYWERE near that? STFU if you aint.

Please post up your score. Since its so EASY to do a 152 then wtf are you waiting for?

LMFAO! I love you J-dizzle, You crack me up!

Oh and X2^^^^^^

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived