Olds Cutlass Supreme Build.

Ok so here we go. Since im starting to get stuff in I'm going to go ahead and start the thread.

Setup....

Two Digital Designs 9917's dual two ohm.

Two DD Z1's at 1 ohm apiece.

Two sets of Punch p162s components on the front stage on a SAX100.4

17^3ft wall at 35hz

Mechman 170 amp chrome alternator (might go dual alts later)

lots of Knukoncetz 0/1

Tsunami RCA's

Atleast 6 batteries total.

4 more runs of 0/1 gauge.

The majority of this build will be full fiberglass doorpanels for now.

I finished the ones I was building here, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=26199

But I wasn't satisfied with them, so the hold door panel is going glass. I can't decided though. should both set of components go in the front doors, or one set in the front one set in the back?

Also the box is finished, and the trunk is pretty close to where I want it. I'll post pics of it later.

Some pics for now.

Alternator in.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grounds

Posted Image

looks like a good list you got there, i wish i could get some of them lvl 4 XL's so i don't explode my LVL 's wit the 2200 per sub burp. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

So....since you are gonna be waiting for the rest of your gear for a while, maybe you could wash that filthy engine compartment so that shiny new alternator doesn't look so out of place.... :D

Lol ya, thats on my list of things to do =]

what about the components guys? two pair in the front doors? one pair in the front one in the back?

What do yall think?

So....since you are gonna be waiting for the rest of your gear for a while, maybe you could wash that filthy engine compartment so that shiny new alternator doesn't look so out of place.... :D

i agree, i laughed when i saw that engine with a bright, shiny, brand new alt surrounded by an old, dirty, engine :P

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

Archived