Need Help Figuering Out Problem

Didn't I say that? :lol:

Or yeah...

haha.. my bad. but here :give_rose: better? :lol:

well it gets hot like sumtimes it'll be close to over heat and then the fuse blows out.last time i went thorough three fuses made me late to work :aggressive: .but the next day when the engine cooled down i put another fuse in and the car turned on like a champ

im not quiet sure but i'll ask my instructor today.. hopefully i'll remember to ask.. lol

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Anybody else know.id really appereacte it!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I would check fuel filter cuz its cheap,but I would guess the pumps bad.I know the pump uses the fuel to cool the pump so if you run low on fuel you will eventually burn it up.Check current draw on the pump wire.Btw check the ground wite on the fuel pump that would cause the fuse to blow.

Edited by RHoughton1

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

woulod you think the fuel pump relay has a problem and how and wehre do you check current draw on the pump wire?and wehre would be the ground on the fuel pump?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 3 weeks later...

A plugged fuel filter could put quite a strain on the pump...possibly causing the fuse to blow. As far as it doing it when it gets warm....most likely just a coincidence. I would start with a fuel filter and see if that solves the problem.

Also, not like the relay because when a relay goes bad, it usually just quits working.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

A plugged fuel filter could put quite a strain on the pump...possibly causing the fuse to blow. As far as it doing it when it gets warm....most likely just a coincidence. I would start with a fuel filter and see if that solves the problem.

Also, not like the relay because when a relay goes bad, it usually just quits working.

maybe you have a electrical problem...something might be wired wrong in your car thats causing to blow the fuse..and if the car gets really really hot you should check the radiator if it has water..that could cause your car to sometimes over heat bro..or i dont know i might be wrong but if your radiator fans aint working that should cause your car to over heat too...hope this helps brotha!