• 2 weeks later...

i thought i'd post pics of my 98 chevy stepside. as far as mods go 10" whiplash suspension, 37x12.5x15 irok radials on 15x12 weld typhoons. 4.56 gears. single 3" exhaust with a super 40 flowmaster dumped before axle.

i'll be installing bucket seats and building a center console enclosure for 1 12" sub. i've got an alpine 9813 head unit, infinity reference 6.5 components in the doors. a kicker l5 12 that will getting replaced with a dd 3512 or dc sound lab level 4. run off a cadence z1200 for now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

That is one cool nice truck you have in there! I have a truck too but still in the mod stage. I have bought some springs and rims at http://www.suvandtruckparts.com and i just want it to be just like the one at the pix. thanks for that pics dude.

if your talking about my 98 stepside, thank you and welcome.

thats a cool site, i love that 69-72 lime green chevy in the video that thing is sick.

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

• 2 months later...

Here's a few pics of my Jeep. It's an 85 CJ-7 with a 360, auto, and transfer case from an 85 Wagoneer with 5000 miles on all of them. It's got a 9 inch lift and 38x15.50x15 Parnelli Jones Dirt Gripz on 15x15 Weld Typhoon rims. The engine is pretty much stock...a lil head work, just to clean them up some and breathe better, but stock exhaust manifolds (looking for headers), with dual 40 series flowmasters. The axles are the original Dana 30 rear and AMC 20 front, but have been built up some with one-piece axle shafts, Detroit Lockers in both, 4.56 gears. I'll post up some more pics tomorrow. I gotta get my ass to work, lol. And the girl in that pic is only 4' 10" for anyone wondering....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a few pics of my Jeep. It's an 85 CJ-7 with a 360, auto, and transfer case from an 85 Wagoneer with 5000 miles on all of them. It's got a 9 inch lift and 38x15.50x15 Parnelli Jones Dirt Gripz on 15x15 Weld Typhoon rims. The engine is pretty much stock...a lil head work, just to clean them up some and breathe better, but stock exhaust manifolds (looking for headers), with dual 40 series flowmasters. The axles are the original Dana 30 rear and AMC 20 front, but have been built up some with one-piece axle shafts, Detroit Lockers in both, 4.56 gears. I'll post up some more pics tomorrow. I gotta get my ass to work, lol. And the girl in that pic is only 4' 10" for anyone wondering....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sick ass jeep, how do you like those pjs?

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

Archived