uhh my excursion has over 60k miles on it, will chew up and spit out your toyota...technology may be nice, but what if that little thing forgets to turn back on when you need it?

all "features" are not always great

have you been in any new hondas? especially the v6s? they have features that are great and their technology is way ahead of any other car manufacturs. and is this excursion yours in your name? just checkin before you claim its yours. and in what way will it eat up and spit out my tacoma. my tacoma will go offroad places that other stock trucks only dream of. and my plans are to put a lift and some 33s on it so it will get me even farther. and your a dumbass for going 140 in that big of a vehicle. also im gettin probably double the gas milage you are. dont get me wrong diesel trucks are badass just wait till the tundra comes out with the diesel which is supposed to be within the next ten years. now that will be amazing. but im just not the biggest fan of american made companies due to MANY MANY experiences of them shittin out on me my family and my friends.

have you been in any new hondas? especially the v6s? they have features that are great and their technology is way ahead of any other car manufacturs. and is this excursion yours in your name? just checkin before you claim its yours. and in what way will it eat up and spit out my tacoma. my tacoma will go offroad places that other stock trucks only dream of. and my plans are to put a lift and some 33s on it so it will get me even farther. and your a dumbass for going 140 in that big of a vehicle. also im gettin probably double the gas milage you are. dont get me wrong diesel trucks are badass just wait till the tundra comes out with the diesel which is supposed to be within the next ten years. now that will be amazing. but im just not the biggest fan of american made companies due to MANY MANY experiences of them shittin out on me my family and my friends.

your tacoma will not out 4 wheel the excursion just so you know, im gettin 18 miles to the gallon, i can go over 650 miles on a tank, carry 8 ppl, a shit load of stuff and have room left over, diesels are amazing, and thats technology ford/chevy/dodge has now...that you dont have to wait 10 years for, i go fast cause i like it, its a rush, im used to it...something i do all the time, im not doing 140 when there are chances for things to go wrong, that was on a country road, paved, flat, smooth...no1 around

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

your tacoma will not out 4 wheel the excursion just so you know, im gettin 18 miles to the gallon, i can go over 650 miles on a tank, carry 8 ppl, a shit load of stuff and have room left over, diesels are amazing, and thats technology ford/chevy/dodge has now...that you dont have to wait 10 years for, i go fast cause i like it, its a rush, im used to it...something i do all the time, im not doing 140 when there are chances for things to go wrong, that was on a country road, paved, flat, smooth...no1 around

correct my tacoma will not out wheel your excursion at this point because it bone stock. if your truck was stock.. it would in most cases.. you still have not said if it was yours or not.. and trust me i know the rush of going fast. i had my dads audi a6 going 160 its a v8 and right now is pushin close to 350 hp. but i also have owned a land cruiser which is huge and i would not drive that thing over 100 because its retarded to do so in a SUV. yes disels are badass and i encourage you to check out the tundra when it comes out. since foriegn manufacurers have been taking over the industry the last 15 years or more i cant wait to see what they do with a diesel. also 650 miles on a tank.. on a what a 30 gallon tank?? i get about 20-22 so im good.

correct my tacoma will not out wheel your excursion at this point because it bone stock. if your truck was stock.. it would in most cases.. you still have not said if it was yours or not.. and trust me i know the rush of going fast. i had my dads audi a6 going 160 its a v8 and right now is pushin close to 350 hp. but i also have owned a land cruiser which is huge and i would not drive that thing over 100 because its retarded to do so in a SUV. yes disels are badass and i encourage you to check out the tundra when it comes out. since foriegn manufacurers have been taking over the industry the last 15 years or more i cant wait to see what they do with a diesel. also 650 miles on a tank.. on a what a 30 gallon tank?? i get about 20-22 so im good.

i have looked into the tundra's there bad ass, they look sweet, i hope they stick with the flat paint, lose the dually and keep goin like tundra's do...its dual ownership on the excursion 2 names on the slip (one of them is mine) goin 140 is stupid if u dont know what your doing and your doing it in wrond places...going 230 on a suzuki hayabusa is stupid and i have done that also..something i will never do again cause ive never been so close to shitting myself, but i wouldnt take it back for anything

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

fyi, theres ALWAYS a chance something can go wrong.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i have looked into the tundra's there bad ass, they look sweet, i hope they stick with the flat paint, lose the dually and keep goin like tundra's do...its dual ownership on the excursion 2 names on the slip (one of them is mine) goin 140 is stupid if u dont know what your doing and your doing it in wrond places...going 230 on a suzuki hayabusa is stupid and i have done that also..something i will never do again cause ive never been so close to shitting myself, but i wouldnt take it back for anything

there is no way in hell i would go fast on a bike. i would not feel safe at all. and im hoping that 230 was on a strip cuz if not thats just a death trap. and that must be a modified bike cuz thats fast as fuck!

all in all dont bash the foriegn trucks, they might be the ones puliln you out next time your stuck.

and ill leave it at this i like diesels, but not so much amerian made cars... especially after 60-80k miles

thats just my opinion

Archived