Ive got a daily driver and im lazy. i dont want to change oil or deal with any of that crap. I dont want to fab up mounts around my dual alternators. My motors getting old and i dont want any extra strain on it. I dont want to run another air line from the front of the truck to the back. It just sounds like one big head ache. I love nitrogen. the truck rides so much better on it. I like clowning the local low riders on cruise nights to lol

As far as bags im running RS 7s on all 4 corners. I ride at 65 psi on all 4 corners.

it

what's with the dual alternators ? you got a high watt system ?? anyhow , one day soon ill get a sanden , i can sacrifice some time on maintaining it ( oiling it , dumping the water trap ) i think the fill times are crazy fast and worth it . do you really think there is a differance between nitrogen and 12v compressor air ??? how are those old RS bags holding up ? the out side aint cracking on the bag is it , if it is , im pretty sure you can send them to slam specialties and they will give you free RE bags . dont ya just love slam specialties bags !!

when i finally get the system back in i have 2 xtant 1001x and a matching xtant 4 channel going in. The bags are cracked but the out side is just a cover for the metal bands. I talked to Nick and he said as long as theres no metal showing im fine. Yes theres a huge difference between the way Nitrogen stores energy vs the way oxygen stores energy. It makes for a much smoother ride and stable ride. You probably wont notice the deference if you have your bags over the axles theres nothing smooth and stable about that lol

when i finally get the system back in i have 2 xtant 1001x and a matching xtant 4 channel going in. The bags are cracked but the out side is just a cover for the metal bands. I talked to Nick and he said as long as theres no metal showing im fine. Yes theres a huge difference between the way Nitrogen stores energy vs the way oxygen stores energy. It makes for a much smoother ride and stable ride. You probably wont notice the deference if you have your bags over the axles theres nothing smooth and stable about that lol

actually it rides very nice for the setup i have . my truck used to be on firestones and i ran nitrogen for about 3-4 months , when i re-did my system , i put in the slams and the viair 380's and it rides so much better . then again the differance is probably between the firestones and the slam specialties !!!!! nick works at slam specialties ??? they wont replace them ???