So i went looking at a atv today and found one i liked started the paper work then a 700 fright fee ?

Damn is it really that much or i was i gonna get ripped?

the atv was on sale from 3700 to 2499 and when they got done with their fees and tax is was almost 3800.

is that normal freight?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I really would like a new one but i gess if there was some certified used program like with cars and i got a warranty used would be fine.

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Yamaha has a YES program wich you can buy extended warranty and Suzuki also has the program where you can buy the warranty its full bumper to bumper also except tires and brakes. Stephen you can purchase this warranty on all of there atvs. If you can try to haggle them down on the freight cost

its a 1 time fee... if it includes freight and assembly thats the going rate... now go buy you a new Honda FTW!!! which 1 you gettin?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BUMP BUMP BUMP I figured ide bump this shince im getting a new quad and wanted to see if you go yours yet
whatcha gettin? :o

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

New sportsman XP 850 you havent been on here ina while you still tearin the dunes up

Thats the one i want now. I figured i should just get what i want the first time. the only problem is for the cost of the 850 im going to have to wait untill i finish school next year

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER