Thats the one i want now. I figured i should just get what i want the first time. the only problem is for the cost of the 850 im going to have to wait untill i finish school next year

I beleive my dad paid about 9k or so for it were pretty good friends with a local shop so we get good discounts only problem is they are going out of business with the market being bad and all youll like it if you get one very comfortable and shit your pants fast

• 2 weeks later...
New sportsman XP 850 you havent been on here ina while you still tearin the dunes up
sorry about the late ass reply... hellz yeah, still hittin the dunes as much as i can! matta fact, my birfday is wednesday so this past saturday i dropped some coin and ordered my new EFI yamaha 450... rumor has it that only a dozen or so are coming to sactown and outlying areas, so i had to put my name on one.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

sorry about the late ass reply... hellz yeah, still hittin the dunes as much as i can! matta fact, my birfday is wednesday so this past saturday i dropped some coin and ordered my new EFI yamaha 450... rumor has it that only a dozen or so are coming to sactown and outlying areas, so i had to put my name on one.

Oh man oh man your making me want to spend more right now I hadnt seen those I think after school tommorow im going to take a little trip to my dealer

burrito your getting the bad boy...that thing should be sick...

I might be pickin up an 06 raptor 700 this week and hittin Sand Mountain this weekend

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

burrito your getting the bad boy...that thing should be sick...

I might be pickin up an 06 raptor 700 this week and hittin Sand Mountain this weekend

they said March... hopefully February! thats cool though as long as they dont minde me calling twice a day every day untill it comes in... LOL california emissions on ATV's FTL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

they said March... hopefully February! thats cool though as long as they dont minde me calling twice a day every day untill it comes in... LOL california emissions on ATV's FTL

Living about 3 miles from the place where I buy all my atvs and utvs FOR THE WIN if I ever have problems i just go see my guys up at the shop hell I stop in there atleast 2 times a week